Circulation restricted to professional use. Paperback issue of 1965 Dr. Royal Lee’s Applied Trophology newsletter, originally published by Standard Process Laboratories.
Contents of newsletter – 54 pages:
- January: Which is First – The Microorganism or the Disease?
- February: Lack of Acid Held Key to Thrombi
- March: “An Ounce of Prevention…”
- April: Some Facts About Food Fats and Oils
- May: Amino Acid Content
- June: The Constipation Syndrome
- July: Should Food Be Our Medicine?
- August: Inositol, Potassium and Phosphoric Acid
- September: Anatomical ‘Glue’ Secrets Unstuck
- October: Nutrition and Public Interest (Part 1)
- November: Nutrition and Public Interest (Part 2)
- December: Nutrition and Public Interest (Part 3)