Circulation restricted to professional use. Paperback issue of 1958 Dr. Royal Lee’s Applied Trophology newsletter, originally published by Standard Process Laboratories.
Contents of newsletter – 66 pages:
- January: Natural Tissue Antibody, Aging and Cancer
- February: The Importance of Gastric Hydrochloric Acid
- March: Rheumatic Fever and Heart Disease
- April: Histamine, the Toxic Factor in Colds and Allergy
- May: Guanidine, Vinegar and Health
- June: Enzymes in Food – Their Importance
- July: Bone Disease, Bone Meal and Amino Acids
- August: Vitamin F and Virus Reactions
- September: Biochemical Chain Reactions
- October: Intestinal Parasites and Their Control
- November: The Common Etiology of Both Infections and Degenerative Disease (Part I)
- December: The Common Etiology of Both Infections and Degenerative Disease (Part II)
There are no reviews yet.