Circulation restricted to professional use. Paperback issue of 1967 Dr. Royal Lee’s Applied Trophology newsletter, originally published by Standard Process Laboratories.
Contents of newsletter – 50 pages:
- January: FDA Moves Back Date on Vitamin Regulations
- February: On Cereal and Bread Nutrition
- March: On Cereal and Break Nutrition (continued)
- April: RNA Investigative Progress
- May: Cavity Reduction Through Nutrition
- June: Drugs, Farmers, and Disease
- July: The Saccharin Disease
- August: Thymus – The Mystery Gland
- September: The Environment of a Living Cell – A Philosophy
- October: Zinc, a Vital Micro-Nutrient
- November: Our Biological Poisons
- December: Our Biological Poisons (continued)
There are no reviews yet.