Circulation restricted to professional use. Paperback issue of 1966 Dr. Royal Lee’s Applied Trophology newsletter, originally published by Standard Process Laboratories.
Contents of newsletter – 54 pages:
- January: RNA Basic Secret Revealed
- February: Allergens As a Cause of Disease
- March: U.S. Attacks Malnutrition (In Children Abroad)
- April: Responsibility of the Physician to Detect Deficiency Disease
- May: Food Chemicals Criticized
- June: Protection of our Basic Freedoms
- July: A Doctor’s Viewpoint of Wholefood
- August: A Doctor’s Viewpoint of Wholefood (continued)
- September: Nutritional Experts Critical of New FDA Order
- October: That “Average Diet” Fallacy
- November: Excerpts of 10th International Convention on Vital Substances, Nutrition, Civilization Diseases
- December: UW Doctor Questions Value of Quack Hunt
There are no reviews yet.