Circulation restricted to professional use. Paperback issue of 1960 Dr. Royal Lee’s Applied Trophology newsletter, originally published by Standard Process Laboratories.
Contents of newsletter – 72 pages:
- January-February: Intelligence Test to Detect How Much You Have Been Brainwashed
- March: Pioneers in Drugless Therapy – Dr. Still and the Founding of Osteopathy
- April: The Physiology of Food Assimilation
- May: Pharmacology and Trophology: How They Differ in Principle and Practice
- June: Counterfeit Money, Counterfeit Foods, Counterfeit Health, Counterfeit Logic
- July: “Despotism as Practiced in the U.S.A” (Part I)
- August: “Despotism as Practiced in the U.S.A” (Part II)
- September: Additional Information on the Vitamin C Complex
- October: “A Little Knowledge is a Dangerous Thing”
- November-December: Sea Salt
There are no reviews yet.