Circulation restricted to professional use. Paperback issue of 1962 Dr. Royal Lee’s Applied Trophology newsletter, originally published by Standard Process Laboratories.
Contents of newsletter – 54 pages:
- January: Hemoglisia
- February: Gimmicks in Animal Tests
- March: Hemoglisia Kills One Person in Seven
- April: Magnesium and Life
- May: Raw Foods, Their Qualities, Their Faults
- June-July: This Consensus of Medical Opinion – Just How Consistent is it?
- August: Quality of Oils
- September-October: Intelligence Test to Detect How Much You Have Been Brainwashed
- November-December: Sugar and Cancer
There are no reviews yet.