Circulation restricted to professional use. Paperback issue of 1957 Dr. Royal Lee’s Applied Trophology newsletter, originally published by Standard Process Laboratories.
Contents of newsletter – 60 pages:
- January: Which is First – The Disease or the Microorganism?
- February: Acidosis and Alkalosis
- March: The Diabetic Syndrome
- April: The Ideal Drinking Water
- May: The Management of the Hypercholesterol Patient
- June: The Constipation Syndrome
- July: The Sedimentation Rate – Its Significance
- August: The Vitamin C Complex
- September: The Common Cold, Its Etiology and Treatment
- October: Housewives’ Eczema – Dentists’ Novocaine Dermatitis, Petroleum Dermatitis
- November: Lead Poisoning in Benjamin Franklin’s Time
- December: Inositol, (vitamin B10), Potassium, and Phosphoric Acid
There are no reviews yet.