Circulation restricted to professional use. Paperback issue of 1959 Dr. Royal Lee’s Applied Trophology newsletter, originally published by Standard Process Laboratories.
Contents of newsletter – 74 pages:
- January: The Physiology of Urea
- February: A Few Notes on Clinical Toxicology
- March: The Toxicology of Drugs
- April: The Geriatric Problem
- May: The Menace of the Microbe (Part I)
- June: The Menace of the Microbe (Part II)
- July: Notes on Mineral Metabolism
- August: The Physiology of Heredity
- September: Heart Disease – America’s Leading Cause of Death
- October: Refined Oils, Cholesterol, and Glandular Functions
- November-December: “Let Food be Your Medicine”
There are no reviews yet.